The best SPA of the region
500 m2, 12 rooms, 31 treatments
Open to the public
8 - 21:30
All year round
Love in the forest (new Wood Room)
Inaugurated in December 2015, the new Wood Room has 39m², 2 treatment beds, shower, jacuzzi and private bathroom. "Love in the Forest" is a Volcanic Spa package designed especially for couples.
- 1 hour full body massage p.p.
- 1 chocolate exfoliation per person.
- Use of the jacuzzi with mineral salts and foam.
- Roses petals decoration.
Final price: $198 / 2 people
After enjoying our daily adventure tours, relax your body and soul in our beautiful garden and Volcanic SPA, 500 m2. 11 rooms decorated with art work pieces; volcanic stones and hand painted with colorful mineral pigments representing orchids of the area and the 4 elements of life: Earth, Air, Fire, Water.
We use fresh and natural medicinal plants, fruits, and vegetables produced in our 310 acres garden for their natural healing properties as well as using ASHES from the active Volcano Tungurahua.
After the treatments, relax and oxygenate your brain and lungs in our gorgeous gardens full of fresh air coming from the Amazon Rainforest, the world’s respiratory system, and delight in the sights and sounds of the plethora of birds and butterflies that inhabit Luna Runtun.
Walk barefoot in the fertile earth of our gardens. Plant a tree and name it! Finally, enjoy the sunrise while doing breathing exercises while taking in outstanding and unforgettable views. We use for our treatments, pure, crystal clear mineral water from Tungurahua. The treatment rooms are decorated with handmade candles elaborated with natural colors and aromas.
Plan to arrive at least 20 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to get in the spa frame of mind and prepare yourself to de-stress and relax.
- Volcanic ash or salt (30 min.) $30
- Honey bee or honey cane (30 min.) $30
- Papaya and sugar (30 min.) $30
- Milk (30 min.) $30
- Coffee husk (30 min.) $30
- Roses bath with essence (30 min.) $25
- Steam bath with cold water contrast (30 min.) $19
- Sauna (30 min.) $8
- Hot stone massage. (60 min.) $55
It helps to relax using the correct energy flow aligning chakras, harmonizing body, mind and spirit, thereby reducing stress levels.
- Full body massage (60 min.) $48
Relieve tensions over stressed areas.
- Back Massage (30 min.) $30
Invigorating shiatsu massage to aid joint mobility deeply in every back muscle.
Shiatsu is the application of finger pressure to the energy pathways of the body in order to stimulate the system.
- Foot Massage (30 min.) $30
Reflexology is a technique that comes from the Far East. Each area of the patient’s feet represents a body organ that needs to be stimulated.
Note: Not suitable for pregnant women.
- Stimulation Massage (40 min.) $30
(For children over six months old)
Skin care - Facials
- Natural mask (45 min.) $25
- Paraffin mask (45 min.) $25
With avocado or aloe vera
- Capillary treatment for dry hair (40 min.) $20
- Capillary treatment for oily hair (40 min.) $20
Manicure and Pedicure
- Manicure (45 min.) $17
- Pedicure (45 min) $17
- Hands hydration (30 min.) $10
- Feet hydration (30 min.) $10
- Full leg (50 min.) $34
- Half leg (30 min.) $23
- Bikini (30 min.) $19
- Underarm (30 min.) $11
- Eyebrows (30 min.) $8
- Lip or Chin (15 min.) $6
- Back (50 min.) $34
- Shoulder and neck (50 min.) $34
- Brasilero (50 min.) $34
Our SPA package for couples: "Romantic Eruption in the Crater"